3.10.2007

Oh My Cavalier!

I know that a lot of people have been posting about Oh My Cavalier, but you'll forgive me (I hope) for putting in my two cents because of the achingly lovely objects that have been filtering into their etsy shop of late. I'm just not sure if I can do them justice.

These exquisite anthropomorphic-ish prints are strongly reminiscent of 18th century fashion plates, with a surreal and fantastical twist. They encapsulate the sort of eerie romanticism and flights of fantasy that I live for.




And then there are their floral lapel pins. Remember Carrie Bradshaw's iconic corsage? Well, these whimsical versions are much more to my taste:



Find them here on etsy. Just make sure to leave a few for me!

She also has a bunch of other lovely prints available here. If you liked her etsy offerings, it's definitely worth a look.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Evalinn said...

Ma vie en rose, just writing to let you know I think your blog is great and I really enjoy keeping updated on it!

March 12, 2007 at 3:27 AM  
Blogger mavieenrose said...

Thanks so much, evalinn! I'm glad you're enjoying it, that means a lot to me.

March 14, 2007 at 10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home