4.21.2007

Onelessbag

With all the ruckus going on about the Anya Hindmarch "Not A Plastic Bag" tote which I blogged about on Jan. 31 and Lauren Bush's Feed bag, I thought I'd introduce a new member of the eco-conscious fashion-friendly bag society - their more modern-styled cousin, the Oneless Bag from Chicago-basedFling. When trends snowball like this it tends to get annoying, but these bags are functional and they're for a good cause. At $10, you can't really go wrong and I like the clever print on the cover.



Everybody say, "Hi, Oneless bag!"
Welcome to the club.


BTW: I have a whole slew of themed posts coming up this week that I'm rather excited about...hopefully making up for my rather extended absence.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home