4.04.2007

A mea culpa...and a ray of light

I have a confession to make:

I've been a bit neglectful of this blog of late. When I started blogging two months ago, I promised myself that I would try my best to have 3 posts a day, every day, but it seems that the last two weeks since I've been sick have been rather stressful, and I've been letting that slide. Comments, too, have been worrisome because though I do read them - how could I not when each of them fills me with delight - I often find myself meaning to respond and then forgetting until days later. It seems the height of rudeness but there you have it! I do read your comments (really, I love your comments!) and I do try to post but sometimes real life gets in the way.

So...
I've found a bit of a treat that will hopefully make you smile, as it did for me. It's freezing cold here today, so I was happy to find a ray of sunshine (or rather, an array of sundresses to share with you, that make me wish for spring to hurry its way here! It's funny how I let the weather direct my flow of posting - I guess it's a part of being a Chicagoan (like Londoners, in a sense).

One of my favorite vintage e-tailers (and also a fabulous blogger), Tara from Swan Diamond Rose, has closed her vintage ebay shop in order to produce her own line of handmade clothing, also to be sold on ebay.

The first items up are three adorable sundresses, all handmade with carefully chosen vintage fabrics.

My favorite has this beautiful caroussel print on it - and, of course, is black:


You have until next Wednesday to bid, so click here and get going!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home