1.31.2007

Le Train Bleu

How happy I was to receive an e-mail last night from Le Train Bleu, one of my favorite online clothing retailers. It seems they have received a new shipment of inventory, including these treasures:

Nicholas K Merdock Cardigan


Uluru Amelie Cashmere Top


And some fabulous sale items:
One of my most coveted fall dresses, from Eventide is now marked down to $429, from $715.


Paala Theo Top, marked down to $169 from $242.


Uluru Fritzi Dress, marked down to $326 from $466.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Olivia C. Keller said...

I am loving this cardigan. So stylish and fashionable like a burberry trench coat . I am loving this dresses. These are also in affordable prices. I will love to have them specially the first blue one. The designs are very unique and appreciating . So gorgeous and awesome.

December 26, 2016 at 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home