2.12.2007

Tweet



Oh my goodness, I know avian imagery is all over the place and if you read a few design blogs you're probably sick to death of it by now, but bear with me. I love this storage box that's now available here at Urban Outfitters. It's so fun and practical too - I would love to have a few of those to stash my magazines in.



It kind of reminds me of the new Dwell chinoiserie bedding that has not yet been released, which I am absolutely freaking obsessed with. If you like it too, it's available for preorder at Design Public. I love that print it's displayed with as well - looks like a vintage botanical print. Too bad it's exorbitantly priced (for a college student) and they only make it in full and queen sizes...my bedroom in my apartment is matchbox sized (seriously - it's 8' x 10') and a twin bed is all that will fit. I still have my art nouveau-style twin bed frame scavenged by my resourceful mom from a flea market that I've had ever since I can remember. Maybe I'll post pictures sometime - I adore it and hope the termites never find it.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Flashy_Shades said...

i am not sick of it at all, that bedspread is super cool

February 12, 2007 at 5:55 PM  
Blogger Another Shade of Grey said...

Being the bird lover I am, I love that box!

February 16, 2007 at 9:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home