9.26.2007

Clean Sweep

I've been doing a lot of cleaning around my apartment lately, for the Fall Cure. One of the great things about its Lilliputian scale is that it is much, much easier to clean! Because of the lack of space, however, I don't have an extra closet to store cleaning supplies. There is a huge cabinet under the kitchen sink, and a big one underneath the bathroom sink as well, but it doesn't leave room for larger items like the vacuum (which hides behind my closet door).

Anyways, one of the things I don't have is a broom - I just use the dustbuster. But if I did, I would totally order this Sorghum handbrush and broom set from RE-Found Objects



Those bright candy colors are so pretty that it would be hard to be embarassed about leaving them out in the open.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mella DP said...

I've been admiring a lot of this sort of thing at Marshalls, etc., over the past year or so. (Though my preference is for the non-animal prints.)

September 26, 2007 at 7:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home