9.17.2007

Show Pony

I know everyone's pretty sick of seeing eco-friendly shopping totes, but I just had to post about Glasgow-based Show Pony's bags, made with organic fair trade cotton; I think they are brilliant!







I love their trompe l'oeil cleverness, and the fact that they are pretty seals the deal for me. I don't really like to wear t-shirts or carry bags with "clever" sayings or worse - labels. These are rather more glamorous than your usual cotton shopper, don't you think?

Available at Show Pony's Etsy shop.

2 Comments:

Blogger o bicho furioso said...

They are brilliant! this is one of that ocasions when I think "why didn't I think of that??"...Grrrr...

But they are gorgeous!

September 18, 2007 at 8:16 PM  
Blogger Poppy Frock said...

wow! I am breathless.

September 19, 2007 at 7:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home