10.02.2007

Julianna Swaney's Arlecchina

Julianna Swaney (whose work can now be found at The Shiny Squirrel as well) has been busy! Lots of new goodies have been showing up in her Etsy shop, Oh My Cavalier, of late.

I have been a fan of her whimsical, nostalgic pieces for some time now.

The Harlequin Girl Halloween Card is a new favorite. It features the beautiful linework and charming details that I see as a hallmark of Swaney's work. Wouldn't you love to get one of these in the mail?



It reminds me of Fornasetti's Arlecchino series. Last year, I got a set of ten cards by him on ebay italia for less than $10. Six of them were from that Harlequin series. Someday I would like to get them framed and hang them in my apartment - above the breakfast bar, maybe?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home