2.27.2007

THE Boot

You know, it's fitting that on the one-month anniversary of this blog, I introduce you to an item which has been on my mind for many months.
(sorry about the delay in posting by the way, I'm bogged down with real-life stuff)
Convince me not to buy these boots.
Or convince me to buy these boots. Either way, I'm screwed.

See, I'm well beyond my "impulse shopping rule," which is if I have a desperate desire to buy something rather pricey (but still on the right side of affordable) on impulse, wait two weeks and if the feeling hasn't abated then it was meant to be. I've been visiting them online with sighs of longing since they appeared this past autumn (I can't believe they're still up, actually, and full price too!).
They're Anna Sui, and they're beautiful, and they're so me. Come on - they have Arthurian scenes etched into them (thus their moniker as the Malory) boot). Boots with literary references? So me. And after my extra-lavish New York trip, they're way off-budget.
I know that one of these days I will hop on over to Anthropologie's boots section and they will be gone, gone, gone. And I will regret it to the depths of my soul. For at least a month. Maybe more!
I mean, these are it. THE boot. What to do?

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger LisaJay said...

They really are gorgeous!

March 1, 2007 at 6:39 PM  
Blogger mavieenrose said...

Sigh.
I want them so bad, but I just can't justify it. So sad!

March 1, 2007 at 11:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home