2.24.2007

Blousons in Milan

What do you think of these two coats from Alberta Ferretti's Fall 2007 show? I find them gorgeous...especially as I am addicted to blouson sleeves at the moment. The shapes of both coats are essentially the same, but the changing of a few details (like the black buttons in the first coat) and color gives them each a unique personality.


Here's another similarly proportioned coat, this time at Moschino, in a kicky red silk.

Okay, I'm cheating, this one's not a blouson coat - it's more of a trapeze style. But I just had to post it - I love everything in this look, down to the (more) subdued pompadour hairstyle and the shiny trim on the dress which corresponds to the black patent bag she's carrying (trend alert, by the way!). Also from Moschino.

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home