3.02.2007

Weekend Vintage Roundup

I love to comb ebay for vintage fashion finds, despite the likelihood that it won't be in my size and/or price range. Admit it - it's fun to look! I'm very careful about what I buy and rarely bid (I have to really, really want it and the price must be right) but I love to look. There are some really great vintage shops on e-bay that generally update every week, and I thought I might introduce you to some of them.


I love this teal tweed coat from Swan Vintage. The shape is perfect and so of-the-moment, especially that high collar...and I am currently obsessed with that shade of teal. Plus I can recommend them from personal experience - Tara has a fantastic eye and she ships so quickly.


I lurve the print on this gorgeous maroon dress from bleubird vintage, possibly the best-known vintage shop on ebay (for good reason!). And you must check out this interview of the woman behind bleubird at fashion is spinach.


Thriftwares always has really great finds - usually of the clothing variety, but this week they're showcasing vintage jewelry. How fun is this elephant pendant?


This 1960s swing coat is super-chic, don't you agree? The covered buttons and the gorgeous moss green velvet are especially perfect. From MouseVox Vintage.



Wowsa, I just couldn't not post these 2 amazing coats from indiecultvintage. I think they (above, and below) speak for themslves).


Finally, check out the puff sleeves on this super cool purple leather trench at SunFlower Chicks Vintage. What's not to love about puff sleeves?

I had so much fun putting this post together that I was thinking about making it a regular feature. What do you think?

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home