7.31.2007

Thumbtack Press

I may or may not be totally clueless but I just discovered this fantastic resource for prints called Thumbtack Press... which gathers together prints by dozens of artists. They have a very big selection of really wonderful things at very affordable prices - most things are under $30. They even give frame recommendations. I could spend hours looking through it (in fact, I just have). If you haven't already uncovered this gem, I would recommend a visit! Here are a few of my favorite finds:


Primo Presagio by Gianluca Foli.


Rome by Matt Mills.


Come Pick Me Up by Jared Drew Moody.


HiFi by Chris Silas Neal


The Bear (Ursa Major) by Lilly Piri.


Predatory by Brad Yeo.


Old Sicily New by Jaime Zollars.

3 Comments:

Blogger ChiGirl said...

Gianluca Foli is one of my favorites. Thumbtack press is a great art resource!

August 2, 2007 at 10:03 AM  
Blogger mavieenrose said...

I know! I can't believe I've only just come across it...

August 7, 2007 at 1:50 PM  
Anonymous Brownie Heaven Co UK said...

Thank you for sharing ..!! i like it !!

March 1, 2013 at 11:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home