7.16.2007

Time for me to get a land line...

As you may know, CB2 has updated their fall catalogue with lots of new goodies and an interesting color palette of grey and orange. I loved the peekaboo spark bunching table, and was particularly appreciative of the vignette in their catalogue, which features the yellow Sculptura, or Donut phone which I am still obsessed with.



I feel like my Tom Thumb-sized apartment (with its green, white, beige and yellow color scheme) will not be complete without one. The less space you have, the fewer opportunities you have to create an impressive space. Beautiful nonutillitarian objects become superfluous, beacuse there is hardly any room for them. My argument follows, then, that even your functional objects should be a work of art. I think the Sculptura qualifies, don't you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home