8.07.2007

ReadyMade

So I picked up the new ReadyMade at Blick the other day, along with this totally fantastic pencil sharpener, which I'm either going to give to my dino-obsessed friend or keep for my very own.



I'm a sucker for those last-minute register displays, OK?

While I really like ReadyMade, I've been trying to cut down on my impulsive magazine purchases (ahem). But I knew as soon as I saw the heading on that lovely shiny sunny cover - "SMALL SPACE LIVING" in bold black letters....that I had "done good." Anyways, it's a definite recommended read...I loved the DIY room dividers and the two wonderful small spaces they featured. The second one is in Chicago and I swear I've seen the guy's apartment before - in Time Out Chicago, maybe?

2 Comments:

Blogger ChiGirl said...

Thanks for the tips about the sandwich flea market. All good to know if I'm going to drive out there.

I think that apartment was featured on Apartment Therapy maybe once? I remember seeing it somewhere too and couldn't remember where!

August 7, 2007 at 3:31 PM  
Blogger Michelle said...

I know what you mean about impulse magazine buying...I subscribe to a zillion b/c so much cheeper! I always forget aobut Ready Made, I should check it out.

August 11, 2007 at 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home