8.27.2007

Turtle Papers

I recently received a really nice e-mail from Jennifer telling me about her lovely new Etsy shop, Turtle Papers. Her wares include t-shirts, stationery, and prints for your walls. Her pieces all exude a singular charm - I might say in one word that they are adorable!

I just love this gocco print in metallic gold, Love Birds. It's such a sweet image but the gold gives it a bit of edge.



I also really like the elephant motif (a traditional good luck symbol) on this scalloped Good Luck Card. I can't think of a better way to cheer up someone on the precipice of something big in their life.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes..I love this post as well...the bottom card is beautiful.

August 27, 2007 at 5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home