11.10.2007

Long Overdue...

Sorry about my unannounced absence Thursday and Friday. Last week was the most stressful week ever....gosh I seem to be saying that a lot lately. I have a lot on my mind, and although I had lots of ideas for posts, I knew that I had more important priorities that wouldn't get done if I spent all of my time blogging!

Anyways, today I finally took the time to do something I've been meaning to do for FOREVER. I mean, at least six months. I updated my blog roll. There is a plethora of deserving bloggers out there who merit a mention, so I exhort you to check out the updated links to the right (I'm slipping in my GRE vocabulary, did you notice?). Let me know if I'm missing any wonderful blogs, or if you'd like to be added...

Seems like the fashion blog links are lagging well behind those on design. I've been posting a lot less about fashion lately, mostly because I don't have money to buy clothes and it makes me sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home