2.12.2011

oops!

 Jill Greenberg, Misinformation, 2006, from her End Times series.
housecleaning on one's blog is probably not best attempted late at night in the throes of exhaustion. I lost my old template and with it my blogroll and other things...posts are still intact, though. I think. and, like I said, a bit of straightening up was in order so I'm hoping this is for the best. clean sweep! anyways, bear with me! technical difficulties blah blah blah.
Photograph courtesy of Guy Hepner, originally via Cup of Jo.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Josh said...

What a great post, thanks a lot for sharing this with us!

July 6, 2012 at 7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Type relationships together with your loan providers before seeking to purchase a business house. Professional financial loans can be quite different than non commercial personal loans. Learning the terms and what you be entitled to can aid you to make intelligent transactions. Additionally, it may enable you to know what your down payment needs may be, and when you might need to take into consideration bringing in an investor. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Heav65hhy[/url]

March 21, 2013 at 1:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home