2.01.2007

Have any Saturday plans, New Yorkers?


How I wish I were in NYC right now...
for all of you lucky Manhattanites, this Robert Wilson show will be at the Paula Cooper Gallery in Chelsea till Saturday, so don't miss it!

Jonathan Kalb of the NYT writes that the show is composed of "high-definition video portraits of celebrities posed nearly motionless in drolly theatrical costumes and settings," one of the highlights of which "is a 30-minute, continuously looped, stunningly beautiful video of Winona Ryder as the character Winnie in Samuel Beckett’s play “Happy Days.” (pictured above).

Gorgeous.

If you do go, or have already gone, let me know - I'd love to hear details.

Courtesy of Jonathan Kalb and my brilliant mom, who does not have a tasteless bone in her body.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home