6.01.2007

Apologies from a frazzled near-graduate...

May was a pretty crazy month for me. While embroiled in my last (and most difficult, tear-filled and stressful) full quarter of college, I'm also moving (this afternoon, after two weeks of fits and starts) from the apartment I've lived in for two years with two roommates, to my first studio in a different part of the city.

I have very big plans for my new apartment - the first that I can call my very own - and my free time (which has greatly dwindled) is now filled with daydreams of my dear friends Eames, Nelson, Fornasetti and Frank (dream on!).

So I'm really, really sorry about the unannounced hiatus. I kept telling myself that I would post this, or that, and then forgetting because really, while blogging is super fun, sometimes real life just gets in the way. I thank you all for your patience, kind comments and e-mails, and promise to be back in full glory...soon! Just let me get my act together. This weekend is going to be spent on a mattress amidst a sea of boxes, since most of my furniture has not yet arrived (I'm due for another trip to IKEA and West Elm). Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Blogger Joanna Goddard said...

congrats on graduating, and good luck with the move!

June 18, 2007 at 11:37 AM  
Blogger sinosells said...

Before you were born, your parents weren't as boring as they are now. They got that way from paying your bills, cleaning your clothes and listening to you talk about how cool you are. So before you save the rain forest from the parasites of your parents' generation, try "delousing" the closet in your own room.

......................................

November 8, 2010 at 10:42 PM  
Blogger sinosells said...

Your school may have done away with winners and losers, but life has not. In some schools they have abolished failing grades; they'll give you as many times as you want to get the right answer. This doesn't bear the slightest resemblance to anything in real life.

.....................................

November 8, 2010 at 10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home